[USRP-users] Ethernet port not working. Leds are not on anymore

Maria Jesus Cañavate Sanchez mariaj.sanchez92 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 20 11:37:23 EDT 2019

Hi there,

Last week I was able to work normally on my USRP X-310 but when I tried
to use it again this week the Ethernet connection was not working
anymore. The LEDs are actually off so the Ethernet connection cannot be
detected on a switch or a PC. Do you know what the problem could be? I
have used different Ethernet cables and have checked that the Ethernet
adapter (SFP) works perfectly in another device so it must be a problem
related to the USRP itself.

What do you think I should do? Should I use the JTAG interface to
configure anything? Is there a way to reset the USRP from the hardware
or JTAG?

Thank you very much in advance!

Best regards,

Maria Jesus