[USRP-users] Phase drift issue of N310

Damon qiu.guowang007 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 19 21:12:43 EDT 2019

Hi Marcus,

The phase  responses of two channels of different dboards (ubx-160) in
a X310  are very consistent. When the frequency of transmitting signal
changes from 460.01MHz to 460.03Mhz, the phase difference between two RX
channels of different dboards  in X310 remains unchanged. But for the
phase difference between two RX channels of different dboards of  N310,
there are dozens or hundreds degree of changes.

Can you try to reproduce the test and help me to figure out how to solve it?
I'm not sure if it's a hardware bug, a driver bug or USRP setup problem.

Best regards,
Damon