[USRP-users] RFNoC DDC/Radio block/port restrictions

Rob Kossler rkossler at nd.edu
Tue Mar 19 13:51:18 EDT 2019

Hi,
Are there restrictions regarding which DDC ports must be connected to which
Radio ports.  I am using an X310/UBX with a custom C++ rfnoc application
and would like to do the following:
  Radio_0:port0 -> DDC_0:port0
  Radio_1:port0 -> DDC_0:port1
Unfortunately, this fails (using default FPGA image) with a recv() after
about 3K samples.  If I simply change the 2nd link above to the following,
then everything is fine.
  Radio_1:port0 -> DDC_1:port1

Why is the first config invalid?  If this is a bug, is it presently being
worked on?

FYI, my UHD version is UHD_3.14.0.0-20-gf63c089a.

Rob