[USRP-users] x310 brick no ethernet link after fpga burn - urgent

Ilay Nissim Ilayn at netlinetech.com
Fri Mar 15 07:55:00 EDT 2019

Hi
I am using x310 and after upgrading 13.01 to 13.3.1
I have an urgent issue
My FPGA  burn was stoppend in the beginning and now it seems there is a brick
No eth connection on either port
Is there a golden image for the FPGA?
And advice?
Regards

Regards,
Ilay Nissim
RT Embedded Team Leader
Netline Communications Technologies Ltd
Tel: + (972) 36068171<tel:+972%203-606-8161>
Fax: + (972) 36068101<tel:+972%203-606-8101>
http://www.netlinetech.com/
Azrieli Circular Tower , Menachem Begin 132, Tel-Aviv 67021, ISRAEL

This email and the associated attachments may contain information that is proprietary, privileged, confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient or otherwise have received this message in error, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy or disseminate this message or any part of it. If you are not the intended recipient or otherwise have received this message in error, please notify me immediately, destroy any paper copies and delete all electronic files of the message.