[USRP-users] RFNoC FFT size > 1024

Sylvain Munaut 246tnt at gmail.com
Sat Mar 2 02:56:12 EST 2019

> but I think for general usage the block will need to be updated to handle them properly.

Just my 2ct, but I think RFNoC globally would benefit from a way to
handle larger vector size split across packets.Even in some limited
form, like for instance some config register that would say that
packets always go in pair, or group of 4 and then using the sequence
number LSB as the sync or something like that.Cheers,   Sylvain
On Sat, Mar 2, 2019 at 1:28 AM Jonathon Pendlum via USRP-users