[USRP-users] RFNoC FFT size > 1024

Jason Matusiak jason at gardettoengineering.com
Fri Mar 1 11:24:05 EST 2019

Probably not the approved way, but I made an FFT 2048 block a while back.  I didn't much with packet sizes or anything, I just sucked in two 1024 packets, did the FFT, and then sent two 1024 packets back out.  It seemed to work fine.  The only issue is that you have to remember downstream that you need 2 vectors in a row to get your data.