[USRP-users] USRP eNB to USRP UE - OAI

Matthew Day matt.day at moonshot.group
Wed Feb 27 11:55:54 EST 2019

Awesome! Thanks for the reply.

I’ve checked out those tutorials when trying to get the LimeSDR’s to work without any luck. I’ve also noticed a lot of those articles are somewhat old compared to the progress that is made with OAI. I’m basically looking for some assurance from someone with more domain knowledge than me that if I buy two B210’s and follow this article https://gitlab.eurecom.fr/oai/openairinterface5g/wikis/HowToConnectOAIENBWithOAIUEWithS1Interface <https://gitlab.eurecom.fr/oai/openairinterface5g/wikis/HowToConnectOAIENBWithOAIUEWithS1Interface> that I should be able to connect the two together.