[USRP-users] Packetloss and BER simulation using OFDM

Sai Parepalli Laxman sparepal at terpmail.umd.edu
Tue Feb 26 11:28:44 EST 2019

Hello,

This is Nishant.

I have a pair of N210 USRP modules and two pairs of LFTX/LFRX daughter
boards. I have an unexplained 55db  drop in the signal where a signal with
amplitude bounded between -1 to 1, shows a -30db peak rather than a 0 dB
peak on Qt GUI Frequency Sink and I am wondering if the amplifier is wrong
or something that I am not doing right.

I am using Ubuntu 18.04.1 gnuradio version 3.7.11 and UHD_003.010.003.000

I have attached the flowgraph and the transmitter output below.

[image: image.png]

[image: image.png]

Thanks for your help.