[USRP-users] EXTERNAL: Re: GPS week rollover readiness?

Sirkin, Joshua F. Sirkin-Joshua at zai.com
Thu Feb 21 13:28:39 EST 2019

Thanks!

From: Nate Temple [nate.temple at ettus.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 21, 2019 11:48 AM
To: Sirkin, Joshua F.
Cc: usrp-users at lists.ettus.com
Subject: EXTERNAL: Re: [USRP-users] GPS week rollover readiness?

Hi Joshua,

Ublox has confirmed the u-blox 6 modules have been tested and there is no issue with the 2019 GPS week number roll over event.

Regards,
Nate Temple

On Fri, Feb 15, 2019 at 2:17 PM Nate Temple <nate.temple at ettus.com<mailto:nate.temple at ettus.com>> wrote:
Hi Joshua,

The Jackson Labs based GPSDOs (for B2xx, X3xx and N3xx, E320) are all ready for the GPS roll over event. We dont expect any issues with the JL GPSDOs until 2028 and later. Depending upon when the units were manufactured it is out until 2038.

I'll need to look into the Ublox on the E310.

Regards,
Nate Temple