[USRP-users] Internal reference signal USRP X-series

Maria Jesus Cañavate Sanchez mariaj.sanchez92 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 08:10:05 EST 2019

Hi Marcus,

Thank you very much for your answer!

I need to synchronise the following devices:

- 4 USRPs N-200

- 1 USRP X-310

So I thought of using the internal reference and PPS signal from the
X-310 as the input of the Octoclock (not the G) to be able to
synchronise everything for a MIMO set-up and other purposes.

Do you think it is a good approach?

Best regards,

Maria Jesus