[USRP-users] Internal reference signal USRP X-series

Marcus D. Leech patchvonbraun at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 07:32:55 EST 2019

On 02/19/2019 06:08 AM, Maria Jesus Cañavate Sanchez via USRP-users wrote:
> Hi there!
>
> I wanted to ask if the USRP X-310 includes an oscillator to create an
> internal 10MHz reference and 1 PPS signal, even if they are not that
> accurate, or if the only way to provide these internal signals is by
> adding the "Board Mounted GPSDO (OCXO)".
Yes, the X-310 includes internal oscillators that are actually good
enough for a lot of applications.

> Another thing I wanted to ask is if the Octoclock-G includes a GPS
> antenna in the same kit or if that must be bought separately to be
> able to lock it to the GPS signal.
>
> Thank you very much in advance!
I don't think it includes a GPS antenna, but it is compatible with most
active GPS antennae out there.  There are dozens and dozens from which
   to choose in the market, readily available on Amazon and the like.