[USRP-users] b205mini - cannot get TX at 0-30dBm (with attenuator)

Gilad Beeri (ApolloShield) gilad at apolloshield.com
Sat Feb 16 00:24:07 EST 2019

B205mini has 0-89 dB TX gain control, and a maximum output power of 10-15
dBm. So 0-30 dB gain is about -79 - -44 dBm give or take. You add a 30 dB
attenuator, you get -109 - -74 dBm at the output of the attenuator. That's
very low and hard to capture.
With the 30 dB attenuator connected, increase the gain to 80 dB and work
from there.