[USRP-users] b205mini - cannot get TX at 0-30dBm (with attenuator)

Varban Metodiev varban.metodiev at gmail.com
Fri Feb 15 18:01:34 EST 2019

Dear all,

This is my first post here and I would dare to ask you for help on the
following ridiculous situation. So... I am experiencing the following issue
on two USRP b205mini boards:
1) From the UHD Sink block in GnuRadio, configured to transmit from 0 to
30dBm gain, I cannot get any transmission on the spectral analyzer. I am
connecting the board via the -30dBm attenuator inbetween.
2) Same is observed not only from GnuRadio, but also from the USRP examples
(like tx_waveforms).
3) When setting  the board up for reception from GnuRadio - it works great.

Could you please advise what I could have done wrong?

Thank you in advance.

Regards,
Varban