[USRP-users] GPS week rollover readiness?

Sirkin, Joshua F. Sirkin-Joshua at zai.com
Fri Feb 15 16:28:29 EST 2019

I was wondering if Ettus or anyone on this listserve has tested their products to make sure that no issues are going to come up with the gps week rollover in April?

https://www.orolia.com/resources/blog/lisa-perdue/2018/gps-2019-week-rollover-what-you-need-know

The product that would worry me the most potentially is the E310 and how the UBLOX gps and how GPSD deal with the rollover, but I would also want to try to be prepared for any issues with the B or X series products that use a gpsdo.

 This message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain ZETA Associates confidential or proprietary information. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, dissemination, or distribution of this communication is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender and delete all copies.