[USRP-users] The DC offset of SBX daughter board

ge wang gewang.cs at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 23:39:48 EST 2019

Hi,

I am working on a MIMO project with my X310 and two SBX-40 daughterboards.
When I use just one receiver end, I set the dc offset as false
(set_auto_dc_offset(False)), and the received signal is correct. However,
once I use two receiver ends (two RX2 of two daughterboards) and set their
dc offset as false, both the two received signals are not correct and the
communication process cannot continue as well. Would you have some
suggestions?

Many thanks for your help!
Best wishes!

--
Ge Wang
Ph.D Candidate of Xi'an Jiaotong University