[USRP-users] Control several USRPs via switch

Maria Jesus Cañavate Sanchez mariaj.sanchez92 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 06:53:31 EST 2019

Hi Xavier,

Thank you very much for your answer!

I was just using the command uhd_find_devices from the terminal and the
PC did not detect anything. Sending a ping did not work either. When I
did the same by connecting just the PC without the switch, everything
worked properly.

Do you think the limit in sampling rate could affect the detection of
the USRP as well?

Thank you again!

Best regards,

Maria Jesus