[USRP-users] Control several USRPs via switch

Maria Jesus Cañavate Sanchez mariaj.sanchez92 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 05:55:50 EST 2019

Hi there!

I am having problems when connecting the USRP X310 to my PC via a switch
(I am doing this as I would like to connect several USRPs
simultaneously). The connection between the PC and the USRP via direct
Ethernet connection works perfectly but not when I connect a switch in
between. I have been checking the manual to see if there are any
specifications for the switch but I have not found anything. The switch
I am using is the TL-SF1008D by tp-link and maybe it is not compatible
with the USRP.

Thank you very much in advance!

Best regards,

Maria Jesus