[USRP-users] E310 RFNoC FFT Overrun Issue

Ramazan Çetin ramazan.cetin at gohm.com.tr
Sun Feb 10 07:54:39 EST 2019

Hi Jonathon,

Thank you for your reply. I just tried what you said and investigated
gr-ettus/examples/rfnoc/rfnoc_vector_iir.grc. I firstly tried without
using keep 1 in N block. I just sampled 2MHz and try to get FM radio
samples of spectrum. My flowgraph is attached.

My problem is when i used RFNOC: radio -> RFNOC: FFT -> VecToStr ->
IIR_filter(not RFNOC) -> StrToVect -> CompToMag -> Log10 -> FileSink

with same coefficients it is working good. I can get spectrum samples.

But when i use RFNOC: radio -> RFNOC: FFT -> RFNOC: Vector_iir ->
CompToMag -> Log10 -> FileSink

it gives all zeros after its output. Coefficients are same. I just
changed IIR filter with RFNOC Vector IIR. Do you know why it is happening?

Best regards.