[USRP-users] Custom filesystems for N310: adding gnuradio

Marcus Müller marcus.mueller at ettus.com
Sun Feb 10 04:38:57 EST 2019

Hi Ali,

the "pwd" in that path makes me suspicious. In the original
documentation (on github) this read `pwd` and would have been executed
to be replaced with the current working directory; sorry for the copy-
and-paste error on our side; on our documentation page, the `…`
converts to code formatting. So, the full command line would be

TEMPLATECONF=/home/oe-builder/meta-ettus/conf/sulfur source ./oe-
core/oe-init-build-env ./build ./bitbake

Best regards,
Marcus