[USRP-users] USRP X310 uhd 4.0 fpga rfnoc img download

Jonathon Pendlum jonathon.pendlum at ettus.com
Fri Feb 8 15:24:24 EST 2019

Hi Paul,

The rfnoc-devel branch is deprecated. You should build off the master
branch or UHD-3.13 branch with the cmake flag "-DENABLE_RFNOC=ON". You can
then use uhd_image_downloader. The image package only includes images with
the default RFNoC blocks. For the X310, the default image has two DDC and
two DUC RFNoC blocks. You'll need to build a custom image if you want to
use other blocks.

Jonathon