[USRP-users] adding new hooks to gr-ettus

Jason Matusiak jason at gardettoengineering.com
Fri Feb 8 14:05:31 EST 2019

A while back, I had asked about the lack of get_mboard_sensor when using an RFNoC source block: http://lists.ettus.com/pipermail/usrp-users_lists.ettus.com/2018-October/058279.html

I just revisted that this week and seem to have the hooks working as I would hope.  I then went to move onto some other commands that we need, but am not having as good of luck.  A top python block we have configures the USRP like  this:
            # configure the usrp
            radio.usrp.set_clock_rate(radio.clockrate, uhd.ALL_MBOARDS)
            radio.usrp.set_samp_rate(self.samp_rate)
            radio.usrp.set_time_source('external', 0)
            radio.usrp.set_min_output_buffer(2**24)

I know the last command is a GR one, but the top three are not.  I cannot seem to figure out how to do it from rfnoc_* from gr-ettus.  Anyone have any ideas?