[USRP-users] two X310s in one RFNoC flowgraph

Jason Matusiak jason at gardettoengineering.com
Fri Feb 1 09:43:21 EST 2019

Rob,

I just figured it out (I found lots of people asking the question, but no answers, so hopefully this can help someone else).

1st - Set the "device select" option to 0 and 1 for the different X310s (usually you leave it at -1, but change the block select, but here we need to mod it).

2nd - you need a single Device3 like usual

3rd - under the Device Arguments block, add in your two IP addresses using the key of addr0 and addr1 like this: "addr0=192.168.30.2, addr1=192.168.40.2" (I tried it both with and without the quotes and it works fine either way),

Now, Device 0 will get associated with addr0, and device 1 will get associates with addr1.

I hope that makes sense and helps someone.