[USRP-users] two X310s in one RFNoC flowgraph

Rob Kossler rkossler at nd.edu
Fri Feb 1 09:23:59 EST 2019

Hi Jason,
Given that under the hood, the stock multi_usrp (along with legacy_compat)
implements an RFNoC graph, it must be possible.  I have run multiple X310s
with the stock multi_usrp.  I have looked at legacy_compat pretty
thoroughly and it keeps track of blocks as a function of device number
(motherboard).  If I had a 2nd X310 handy, I would try it with my own
non-stock multi_usrp object, but I don't - sorry.
Rob