[USRP-users] Reprogramming a "Bricked" N210

Mark Koenig mark.koenig at iubelttechnologies.com
Tue Oct 31 16:21:45 EDT 2017

Again,

Looking to see if anyone can help on this.

One more detail is that I am unable to reboot the N210 into safe mode, thus no green lights come on.

Thanks

Mark

From: Mark Koenig <mark.koenig at iubelttechnologies.com>
Date: Thursday, October 26, 2017 at 1:25 PM
To: "usrp-users at lists.ettus.com" <usrp-users at lists.ettus.com>
Subject: Re: Reprogramming a "Bricked" N210

Just bringing this back to the top.

From: Mark Koenig <mark.koenig at iubelttechnologies.com>
Date: Monday, October 23, 2017 at 2:26 PM
To: "usrp-users at lists.ettus.com" <usrp-users at lists.ettus.com>
Subject: Reprogramming a "Bricked" N210

I have been trying to use Vivado lab to return my N210 to a useable state and am looking for some help.

I see the green light lit on the Xilinx USB to JTAG adaptor and the connection seems good, however, I keep getting errors during the programming of the EE_PROM.  Below is what I constantly see when trying to reprogram the N210.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Mark

set_property PROBES.FILE {} [lindex [get_hw_devices] 0]
set_property PROGRAM.FILE {/usr/local/share/uhd/images/usrp2_fpga.bin} [lindex [get_hw_devices] 0]
program_hw_devices [lindex [get_hw_devices] 0]
ERROR: [Labtools 27-3165] End of startup status: LOW
ERROR: [Common 17-39] 'program_hw_devices' failed due to earlier errors.

[cid:image001.png at 01D35264.57231300]