[USRP-users] Fwd: Removing DC offset on USRP B200

Marcus D. Leech mleech at ripnet.com
Tue Oct 31 14:20:04 EDT 2017

On 10/31/2017 02:14 PM, Oliver Wayne wrote:
> I run into the same issue while reading from the file. Even if I put
> in a higher sample rate while inputting to the File Sink (so I get the
> frequencies that I want), the device hits underflows while reading
> from the File Source because it can't sustain that sample rate. Are
> there any other ways to solve the underflow problem?
Fundamentally, underflow is caused by your computer "stack" not keeping
up with the radio hardware.  That could be because of a not-fast-enough CPU,
   memory bus, USB controller, PCIe system bits and pieces, etc, etc.

I've run the same simple flow-graphs as you on a lowly old Dell Laptop
and I don't see those issues.

I'm rather out of ideas, but perhaps someone else on the list has a
brilliant insight.