[USRP-users] Fw: help with uhd_image_builder_gui.py

Snehasish Kar snehasish.cse at LIVE.COM
Tue Oct 31 02:47:37 EDT 2017

Hello Nicolas

When I use uhd_image_builder_gui.py to generate an image, on selecting X310_RFNOC_HG as target, it automatically adds the parameter I without setting any argument to it and also doesn't allow us to set it manually. On using uhd_image_builder.py and setting I to rfnoc-pfb-channelizer-master/rfnoc/fpga-src/ it says no noc_block_chanmux found. Below is the command I use to build.

./uhd_image_builder.py chanmux -I ~/OMessenger/Receivedfiles/rfnoc-pfb-channelizer-master/rfnoc/fpga-src/ -d x310 -t usrp_x310_RFNOC_HG -m 5 --fill-with-fifos

Please help!

BR

Snehasish