[USRP-users] Problems with Ettus B210 and Intel Nuk

Tathagata (T) tathagata at protonmail.ch
Tue Oct 31 00:09:14 EDT 2017

Hi,

We have a problem with Ettus B210 on an Intel Nuk. Briefly when we plug in the SDR into the USB port of the Intel Nuk, it is not recognized. The Nuk is running Ubuntu 16.04. The attached document details the debugging steps that we have taken and the errors that we are getting.  We never had this problem before and it suddenly started and we have no clue as to what is going wrong. Any help would be highly appreciated.

Thanks