[USRP-users] help with uhd_image_builder_gui.py

Nicolas Cuervo nicolas.cuervo at ettus.com
Mon Oct 30 18:16:50 EDT 2017

Hello Snehasish,

could you please elaborate what is the problem precisely? We know of a
small issue regarding the -I argument but that has been already fixed.
Could you please pull the latest changes from the rfnoc-devel branch at the
FPGA repository and try again?

Let us know if you are still facing any issue.

Regards,
- Nicolas