[USRP-users] feedback from a USRP message

Jason Matusiak jason at gardettoengineering.com
Mon Oct 30 12:18:43 EDT 2017

Thanks Derek, that last link helped get me in the right direction. I set
both to debug level (to try to get as much output as I can. What bothers
me is that I get this message for sending what I feel like is a valid
command:
gr::debug :DEBUG: gr uhd usrp source0 - Processing command message
((chan . 0) (freq . 2400000000))

but I get the same message for what should be a bad command (and i feel
like should probably print that out):
gr::debug :DEBUG: gr uhd usrp source0 - Processing command message
((chan . 0) (gain . 2400000000))

or even a total made up key:
gr::debug :DEBUG: gr uhd usrp source0 - Processing command message
((chan . 0) (badData . 2400000000))

Am I giving too much credit to how the USRP error checks messages?