[USRP-users] feedback from a USRP message

Jason Matusiak jason at gardettoengineering.com
Mon Oct 30 10:54:53 EDT 2017

Is there anyway to get feedback from a sent message command to a USRP
source in GR?  I was sending some commands and was /pretty/ sure I was
doing it right, but to know for sure I sent a bogus command, and it
didn't complain (I expected to see something on the terminal).  Is there
anyway to turn on some sort of print-out to see that it accepted the
commands I am sending (like changing freqs)? Or at the very least see
when a bad command was sent?