[USRP-users] problem with aplay on E3xx

Andrej Rode mail at andrejro.de
Fri Oct 27 02:33:23 EDT 2017

Hi,

> Any idea what is going on and why it can't find any cards?  Also, one
> more thing I ran was:
> root at ettus-e3xx-sg3:~# alsactl init
> alsactl: init:1758: No soundcards found...

I'm using a jethro build on a SG3 E310 and so far I didn't have trouble
with audio. Though I have a custom built image on top of
`jethro-cleanup` in meta-ettus. Not sure from what the jethro image
distributed by Ettus is built.

Maybe a look in `dmesg` could provide some more info about the audio
driver initializing?

Cheers
Andrej

--
Andrej Rode
GPG Key: 750B CBBB 4A75 811A 4D5F 03ED 5C23 7FB8 9A7D A2AA