[USRP-users] Extra shielding for USRP

Marcus D. Leech mleech at ripnet.com
Thu Oct 26 23:25:54 EDT 2017

On 10/26/2017 09:55 PM, Bakshi, Arjun via USRP-users wrote:

> I'm using N210s with SBX daughterboards. No additional enclosures,
> just the usrp case.
>

> My goal is to collect channel measurements between the antennae in
> different environments, but having a direct path between the rx
> chassis and the tx antenna means that my channel measurements have an
> unwanted component in them.
>

> Thank you,
>

> AB

 From what you've described, your RX system is in the near-field of the
TX antenna.  Not sure what you expect to measure in that environment,
nor what
   exactly you're looking for in terms of "extra shielding".

I think you're going to have to explain, in more detail, what you're
looking for.    An (RF) anechoic chamber, perhaps?  It really isn't
clear what you're
   looking for.