[USRP-users] Dynamically Sweep Center Frequency for USRP2

Rohit Kulkarni k.rohit.u at gmail.com
Thu Oct 26 17:47:28 EDT 2017

Hi,

I am working on a project that requires capturing the analog signal in a
particular band with the help of USRP2 and then it sends the data over the
GigE connection to the host machine for further processing. Currently, I am
using *uhd_rx_cfile -A $ANTENNA -r $SAMPLE_RATE_SPS -f $FREQ_HZ -g
$GAIN *command
to set the center frequency.

Next, I want to write a program/use an existing program/script which
uniformly sweeps the center frequency in some particular range (say 100MHz
to 1 GHz). Can you tell me if there is any existing script that does this?
Any pointers on how I can write a new script from scratch?

Apologies if this exact question is answered before!

Thanks,
Rohit