[USRP-users] TCP/IP can't ping using N210

Sarah Tran stran at oceanit.com
Tue Oct 24 21:48:40 EDT 2017

Hi everyone!

I am trying to use the example tunnel.py in ~/gnuradio/gr-digital/examples/ofdm. I have two N210's connected to two separate Linux computers, and I am using the following settings:

Machine A (TX):

sudo ./tunnel.py --freq 5e9 --verbose

opened another terminal

sudo ifconfig gr0 192.168.200.1

Machine B (RX):

sudo ./tunnel.py --freq 5e9 --verbose

opened another terminal

sudo ifconfig gr0 192.168.200.2

Unfortunately when I try to ping either machine, it does not work. Does anyone have any idea where I could be going wrong? Or am i missing something? I have seen others ask similar questions in the past, but it doesn't look like it has gotten resolved yet.

Thank you for your time!

-Sarah Leony