[USRP-users] FLEX900 + USRP1 Rev2

Angilberto Muniz Sb angilberto at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 23 18:06:54 EDT 2017

Hi Kyeong,Thanks for the info.. I'll try to find the article..
Regards,

Angilberto.

Em segunda-feira, outubro 23, 2017, 5:08 PM, Kyeong Su Shin <ksshin at uw.edu> escreveu:

Hello Angilberto Muniz:

An alternative to this is to modify the USRP 1 motherboard (instead of the dauthgerboard). There used to be a GNURadio wiki page about this ("USRPSerialBelow500"), but it is apparently gone. You can still find some old e-mail archives and Chinese articles (with images) regarding this.

Regards,
Kyeong Su Shin