[USRP-users] Reprogramming a "Bricked" N210

Mark Koenig mark.koenig at iubelttechnologies.com
Mon Oct 23 14:26:17 EDT 2017

I have been trying to use Vivado lab to return my N210 to a useable state and am looking for some help.

I see the green light lit on the Xilinx USB to JTAG adaptor and the connection seems good, however, I keep getting errors during the programming of the EE_PROM.  Below is what I constantly see when trying to reprogram the N210.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Mark

set_property PROBES.FILE {} [lindex [get_hw_devices] 0]
set_property PROGRAM.FILE {/usr/local/share/uhd/images/usrp2_fpga.bin} [lindex [get_hw_devices] 0]
program_hw_devices [lindex [get_hw_devices] 0]
ERROR: [Labtools 27-3165] End of startup status: LOW
ERROR: [Common 17-39] 'program_hw_devices' failed due to earlier errors.

[cid:image001.png at 01D34C0A.E2D79700]