[USRP-users] N210 Genarate OOK Signal With LFTX/RX

Marcus Müller marcus.mueller at ettus.com
Sun Oct 22 12:43:34 EDT 2017

Hi!

So, you'll need to be a little more specific than "it didn't work". How
did you configure your random source? Did you use pulse shaping?

There's quite a bit, even to an OOK transmitter, that one can vary and
do right or wrong. With the info you're giving, I'm afraid it's
impossible to help you.

Best regards,

Marcus