[USRP-users] UHD 3.10.2 | X300 - High CPU load even for low samples rate

Brent Stapleton brent.stapleton at ettus.com
Thu Oct 19 13:57:26 EDT 2017

Hi Kai,

Fully consuming one core isn't unusual. Why do you think you're not
transmitting?

If you want to isolate the USRP performance, you could use UHD example
code, like benchmark_rate (in /path/to/prefix/lib/uhd/examples/). This will
provide a summary after running, and may give an indication of what
problems you're seeing.

Regards,
Brent