[USRP-users] Overflow in niusrp 2954R

Snehasish Kar snehasish.cse at live.com
Tue Oct 17 13:29:01 EDT 2017

Hello

I just faced a strange issue with my ni usrp 2954R, when I have connected it with my PC having a Intel I7 cpu and 8GB ram I was able to read data from usrp without any overflow at an sample rate of 100e6 but using the pcie express connector, but when I connect the same connector to a Dell R515 server with 32 GB ram and 16 core cpu, I was getting a over flow message using the uhd_rx_cfile. I also tried by writing the to a RAM disk but it didn’t help.

Please advice.

BR
Snehasish