[USRP-users] B210 external clock and introducing drift

Benny Alexandar ben.alex at outlook.com
Sat Oct 14 02:07:03 EDT 2017

Do I need to give pps or just giving an external clock is enough ?

If I introduce a drift an external clock generator will that change the sampling rate of IQ samples ?
By streaming I mean transmitting the IQ signal by connecting the RF out to a cable and directly giving to the receiver without connecting to antenna.