[USRP-users] [RFNoC] Listen Before Talking (LBT)

Michael West michael.west at ettus.com
Fri Oct 13 15:48:57 EDT 2017

Hi Felipe,

That is absolutely possible to do in RFNoC and not very hard.  You simply
create a block that has 2 input ports and 2 output ports with one input
from the DDC, one input from the DMA FIFO, one output for the RX data back
to the host, and one output for data to the DUC.  All of your power
calculation and control logic sits in the block.  User registers can be
instantiated to control the threshold and any other dynamic parameters you
need.

Regards,
Michael