[USRP-users] RFNoC how to configure FFT block

Daniel Rauschen Daniel.Rauschen at fkie.fraunhofer.de
Fri Oct 13 04:14:28 EDT 2017

Hi all,

I have some questions regarding the noc_block_fft.

Is it possible to enable/disable the parameter EN_FFT_SHIFT from Python?
What is the effect on an inverse FFT with the implemented EN_FFT_SHIFT
enabled?
How to configure a inverse FFT?
How is the "control_word" parameter properly set? I guess the
"control_word" is passed to the Xlinx IP on the "Configuration Channel"
see [1] page 14 to 17?
What byte order is the write method (Python) for block parameters? Is it
little or big-endian? If I pass a 32 bit wide parameter, do I have to
reorder the 4 bytes?

I hope someone can help with some of my questions.

Thanks and best regards,

Daniel

[1]
https://www.xilinx.com/support/documentation/ip_documentation/xfft/v9_0/pg109-xfft.pdf