[USRP-users] RFNoC Block with 2 inputs and 1 output

Andrew Thommesen andrewjohn83 at outlook.com
Wed Oct 11 16:06:18 EDT 2017

Hi all,

I am trying to create a custom RFNoC block with 2 inputs and 1 output. I have attached my block code as well as the XML files for the UHD and GNU radio integration. The block behaves as expected when I run the testbench. However, when synthesised and used within the GNU radio flowgraph it does not seem to output anything. Further investigation using chipscope revealed that m_axis_data_tvalid is only ever 0 or 1. In simulation, the value can be 3 when data is received on both input channels. This suggests that on the hardware I am not receiving data from both streams, which would explain why I never get any output. This may suggest that the XML files are incorrect? Does anyone know what I could be doing wrong?

Thanks,

Andy