[USRP-users] destroy rx_stream in E310

olivani s.olivani15 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 10 14:59:17 EDT 2017

Hi ,
It would be great if any one could address this issue

I need to toggle between channels and collect data ,
by recreating the rx_streamer I am getting an assertion error.
I tried using rx_streamer.reset() but that didn't seem to destroy the
previous stream

Error: AssertionError: _send_entries_in_use.at(which_stream) <= H2S_NUM_CMDS
  in uhd::transport::zero_copy_if::sptr
e300_fifo_interface_impl::_make_xport(size_t,
const uhd::transport::zero_copy_xport_params&, bool)

Please let me know how I can do it for E310.   I am using uhd 3.9.2

Thanks and Regards,
Olivani

Thanks and Regards,
Olivani Subbukutty