[USRP-users] Trouble Connecting to N210 in VMWare

Tellrell White t_whit_87 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 10 14:58:07 EDT 2017

Hello MarcusOkay. I gave your suggestions a try. Using Network manager, I edited the existing connection settings, to manual, changed the  the IP4 address to 192.168.10.3 and the netmask to 255.255.255.0 and left the gateway address blank. After making these changes I restarted the VM and proceeded to try to ping the N210 only to get the same result as before, host unreachable. You mentioned before  to pick a virtualized network card that is gigabit capable. How exactly could I ensure that I've done this??
Tellrell