[USRP-users] Frequency offset between two USRPs B210 synchronized with use of Octoclock-G

Piotr Krysik perper at o2.pl
Tue Oct 10 03:23:02 EDT 2017

W dniu 09.10.2017 o 10:46, Piotr Krysik via USRP-users pisze:
> W dniu 09.10.2017 o 09:36, Piotr Krysik via USRP-users pisze:
>> One thing that helped was replacing one of the USRP B210 in the pair
>> with another one.
> Hi,
>
> I checked everything again and I found out that after replacing one of
> my 10MHz ref SMA cable the phase difference between any devices behaves
> much better. It seems that one of the cables was faulty. So... mea culpa
> guys (for the first time with B210 ;) ). Many thanks for your time, you
> are always very helpful.

No, today the problem is still there. So the cable wasn't the solution
and I don't know what might solve the issue.

Is there anyone who can check this independently? Connect two USRPs B210
to Octoclock-G, some signal generator to their inputs and look if the
phase difference between USRPs doesn't drift?

It would greatly help to know that it works for anyone or if there is
the same problem.

Best Regards,
Piotr Krysik