[USRP-users] Trouble Connecting to N210 in VMWare

Tellrell White t_whit_87 at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 8 11:05:53 EDT 2017

Ken
I tried your first suggestion. I went into the configuration options and changed the network adapter to "bridged". Now there's a checkbox underneath the bridged option which says "Replicate Physical Connection Network State", I'm totally sure what this options, but I left it unchecked. After changing the network adapter to bridged i restarted the virtual machine and then followed the instructions on the UHD & USRP manual stating to set up a static ip on the host use the following command , sudo ifconfig <interface> 192.168.10.1. For interface, I used eth0 for my configuration. Then i ran ifconfig to see if this changed my ip address. The results are attached below. Then, I proceeded to try to ping the device. This resulted in me getting the same results as before, "host unreacheable", as shown in the other attachment below. Do I need to go into the /interfaces file and change the ip that way? And is there anything else I may be neglecting to do to fix this issue?
Tellrell