[USRP-users] X300 continuous overflow errors

Perelman, Nathan nperelman at LGSInnovations.com
Fri Oct 6 19:11:57 EDT 2017

I’m still seeing the issue with UHD 3.10.2.0. This is with the stock FPGA image.

From: Neel Pandeya [mailto:neel.pandeya at ettus.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 20, 2017 2:09 PM
To: Perelman, Nathan <nperelman at LGSInnovations.com>
Cc: usrp-users <usrp-users at lists.ettus.com>
Subject: Re: [USRP-users] X300 continuous overflow errors

Hello Nathan:

You might to take a look at the fast-frequency hopping demo code, which does what you're doing, and uses the X300/X310 and TwinRX.

Are you using the stock FPGA image, or did you modify the FPGA code and make a custom FPGA image?

I would also suggest trying your program with UHD 3.10.2.0, and seeing if the problem persists. The release was tagged yesterday, and the final release will be made very soon (link below).

http://lists.ettus.com/pipermail/usrp-users_lists.ettus.com/2017-July/025717.html

Please let me know if you are able to make any further progress.

--​Neel Pandeya