[USRP-users] [RFNoC] How to add chipscope to RFNoC project?

Nicolas Cuervo nicolas.cuervo at ettus.com
Thu Oct 5 00:29:20 EDT 2017

Felipe,

Hmmm, do you mind being more specific regarding the part where the synth
fails? Copy/pasting the output you are getting would also be optimal.

Trying my luck here: when the Vivado GUI pops up and you are able to save
the project, be sure that you do NOT check the box that says "Import all
files to the new project" in the "save project" dialog, as doing otherwise
is known for causing synth issues. Also, it would be better if you do
not modify the path where the project is being saved, but only the name. Not
importing the file will preserve paths, and as long as the project is in
the build folder, it should synthesize just fine.

Regards,
-N