[USRP-users] [RFNoC] How to add chipscope to RFNoC project?

Nicolas Cuervo nicolas.cuervo at ettus.com
Wed Oct 4 13:15:50 EDT 2017

Felipe,

the uhd_image_builder.py [1] is located in the usual location described in
that guide [2]:

    path_to_fpga_repo/usrp3/tools/scripts/

Be sure to be pointing to the rfnoc-devel branch.

I don't understand what you mean with "when I run make GUI=1 X310_HG I'm
not able to stop the synthesis". You should be able to do so when the
Vivado's GUI pops up. This part of the process is the same when using the
command you described or the uhd_image_builder.

Regards,
- Nicolas

[1]
https://github.com/EttusResearch/fpga/blob/rfnoc-devel/usrp3/tools/scripts/uhd_image_builder.py